Friday, March 14, 2008

Last day of the 2008 Portland trip


Portland has so many independent record stores that somebody made a guide to them.


Nerd bookstore.


I do not understand why my friends thought it was funny to pose me with this book.


Junk store cats.


Portland essentials checklist: dude with hipster beard (check), bikes (check), coffee shop (check), another coffee shop within three blocks (definitely)


This was not a fancy vegetarian restaurant, just a normal looking Mexican place. But even they have amazing vegetarian options!


You can park your bike in specially made parking spaces on the street. I'm not sure if this is an awesome civic policy, or a really good way for your bike to get hit by a car.


Alatto


Gel


latto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.